Adding a business account allows you to set a payout account for all payments received via Mono DirectPay. You can set up multiple business bank accounts for a single business.
1. To get started, log into the Mono dashboard, click "More" on the sidebar menu, and select "Settings".
2. On the settings page, navigate to "Manage settlements".
3. Then you can select "Add bank account" to add your settlement bank account.
4. Next, enter the details of the account you'd like to add (i.e Bank account Number and
Bank) and click the "Continue" button.
5. Finally, on successful resolution, your account will show up in the Settlement Accounts