As a registered business on Mono, you need to activate your account before you can make any API calls or use our no-code tools.
To activate your business account on the Mono dashboard, you can watch this short video or follow these easy steps below.
1. On the dashboard, navigate to the "Compliance" tab, choose the Business account type option and click the arrow to continue.
2. On the next page, you will be required to provide some personal information and upload the necessary identity documents such as:
Country of Incorporation
A valid means of Identification like an International Passport, Driver's License, or Voters Card
3. For the business verification process, you will need to fill in the following details:
You will also need to upload your company registration documents.
4. Next, you'll be asked to choose your use case and enter more information about the use case you are building for.
5. You will be redirected to the next page to review and sign the Service Level Agreement (SLA). Click the "Review SLA" button to view the entire document or copy a link you can share with your team.
6. When you have reviewed the SLA, click the "Sign SLA" button and you will be directed to the e-signature service to enter your signature. Once you have, click the "Sign" button and enter the verification code sent to your email to complete the process.
7. Your account will be reviewed and approved within 24 - 48 hours if the submitted information is correct and valid. You can also edit the details you have submitted if you like.
And that's all! If you have any other questions, we're happy to help. You can chat with someone on our support team using the live chat button at the bottom right of your screen.