What is a DirectPay page?
A DirectPay page is a tool that allows you to collect direct payments from your customers without writing a single line of code. You can create a DirectPay page in just a few clicks and share the link with your customers.
How to create a DirectPay page
Here's a step-by-step process for creating a DirectPay page for both one-time and recurring payments.
1. Log in to the Mono dashboard, navigate to the DirectPay tab on the sidebar, and click the "Create DirectPay page" button.
2. A popup will appear where you can fill in details about the DirectPay page like:
Customise your page link - the link you'll be sharing with your customers
Select a Plan - you can either choose a plan for one-time payments or one for recurring payments. This article shows how to create a plan for both one-time and recurring payments.
You can also set 'After payment' options like the message your customers will receive after a successful payment, the email address Mono will send the payment notifications to, and which page you'd like to redirect your customers to after payment.
3. Once you're done entering these details, click the "Create Page" button to create the DirectPay Page.
4. To view your newly created DirectPay Page, click on the copy button to copy the sharable link. A pop-up at the bottom will show that the link has been copied.
5. This is how your newly created DirectPay Page will look. In this case, this DirectPay page is for recurring payments.